To add messengers, go to the constructor page and select the Messengers block.
1. Select the available messengers from the list: WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, VKontakte, Skype, Line, WeChat, Discord, ICQ, QQ (WhatsApp can be configured with a welcome message).
2. Fill in the text on the button.
3. Enter your phone number or login in the selected messenger.
4. Change the size of the button: "Full width", "In half width", "In third of width", "Circle".
5. You can also add round corners.
You can add several instant messengers using the “New messenger” button. Change the order using the “Up” and “Down” buttons.
How to add a few messengers to one row?
You need to select the Messengers Block on the left side, set up the messenger and choose the width at the bottom. For example, "In half width". Then, without adding a new block on the left side, press "+ NEW MESSENGER" (on the bottom), set up the second messenger, also selecting "In half width". In the end, you'll have two messengers in one block, each in half-width. They will stand in one row.
How do I add a Telegram chat to the Hipolink service?
There is no such functionality. However, you can add the link to Telegram chat to the tlg.name service and insert the link to us into the Links Block by painting the button in this color #0487d9
After all the actions, don't forget to press the "Save" button.
You don't understand something? Ask for help :)Ask a question